Seung Chul Lee

Seung Chul Lee
Photo Shoot Fall 2019









Comments

  1. Wow, he look young but already a complete muscle god!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. good description. right to the point.

      Delete
  3. ... A celebrity
    ... I am no one in your life
    ... Just a passer-by....

    I have to behave
    Your body deserves respect.
    ... I am a good boy.

    .. My thoughts frighten me.
    I keep my hands to myself
    "Thou shall not covet".

    .. Am I... A pervert?
    ... I would become a stalker
    ... So I stay away.

    ... Is it love, or lust...?
    I cannot hide a secret
    How I crave your touch... ��

    ... I am so naïve
    It brings nothing but trouble
    ... I hate my own heart.... ��

    - An odd haiku



    ReplyDelete
  4. He's simply phenomenal 👑💪🏻💪🏻😍👌🏻👏🏻😉💙❤️💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog